• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nissanneill
    replied
    Re: My hands as a YouTube personality

Good suggestions Les,
    that covers all the important and relevant topics in wood fired ovens and pizza making.
    Keep them short, sharp and to the point.

Neill

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied
    Re: My hands as a YouTube personality

I think it's a great idea James.

Top 5:

1. Fire management
    2. Dough preparation
    3. Forming the pizza
    4. Various ways of topping the pizza
    5. Cooking the pizza

Les...

Leave a comment:

• james
    started a topic My hands as a YouTube personality

My hands as a YouTube personality

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I have come up with a plan for Forno Bravo Videos.

We are going to start production of a comprehensive series of wood-fired cooking videos, here at our house, that will feature my hands and my voice. I'm a little too reserved to be a talking head, and besides, I don't have a cameraman handy -- but, with a fixed camcorder, I think I can do it.

I've ordered my tridpod for eBay, I have a digital camcorders, and I know how to use Apple iMovie. So, I think we're ready to go.

The list of potential video topics is almost limitless. Think about everything related to wood-fired ovens, where it would be fun too see a real video. My vision is to create a series of 2-4 minutes videos, each a on specific topic. They can be consolidated into a DVD later, for but now -- we are looking at Internet-ready video.

So, let me know what think. Advice and recommendations are very welcome. Also, give you your Top 5 topics where you would like to see a video.

James
    Last edited by james; 05-01-2008, 01:31 PM.
Working...
X