Flip Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip Video

We ordered a Flip Video recorder from Amazon, and it arrived today. It's the Mino. It isn't too expensive, and it's very easy to work with. We are thinking of it as a digital camera that shoots video. Point-and-shoot. 60 minutes of record time, and it's about the size of a small digital camera. The girls video'd each other and the house, and we imported it into iPhoto in about 30 seconds.

We're heading to the UK and France for a family visit, and summer vacation, so this year, let's see if I can capture some fun video -- as well as photos, of my brick oven finds.

More to come.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Flip Video

Originally posted by james View Post
    We ordered a Flip Video recorder from Amazon, and it arrived today. <snip>

We're heading to the UK and France for a family visit, and summer vacation, so this year, let's see if I can capture some fun video -- as well as photos, of my brick oven finds. James
    My youngest daughter is spending six weeks in Cambridge [living in the dorms and taking one class]. I bought her the same Flip and she loves it. Be sure to take something to download the video to so that you can keep shooting.

J W

Comment

nice to meet u all
      sam

Comment

I am not making this up -- but we dumped a kayak in the Drome River and killed the Flip within a few days of getting to France. Well, I didn't flip the kayak, but Carrie and my sister-in-law did, and our daughter was the unlucky passenger.

It's was a pretty tough choice; save daughter or keep video camera dry. Hmmm. I still have two daughters and Amazon replaced the camera, but I'm not in France any longer.

I guess that's why they call it "flip" video.

James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Amazon replaced the camera?? For free?? Now that's excellent customer service.
          Ken H. - Kentucky
          42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
          Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Working...
          X