parrilla plans help (question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parrilla plans help (question)

Well new to this site. I was wondering does anyone know were to get some plans for a parrilla or were to buy plans?

I have posted some images.

thanks

Re: parrilla plans help (question)

There is a book called "Como Construir Parrillas" that I happen to have in my possession and that I think you could order a copy of:
    Amazon.com: Como Construir Parrillas / How to construct Grills: Haga su propia parrilla y disfrute del mejor asado / Make your own grill and enjoy the best roast (Spanish Edition) (9789507684692): Raul S. Speroni: Books

It's in Spanish. It seems like it will be useful enough that I'd recommend it, but my Spanish sucks so take that for what it's worth. I was mostly interested in the design aspects and that part is pretty easy to glean without having to type too much into a translator. The building is pretty self explanatory, especially post WFO build.

Comment

Thanks,

The good thing I read spanish. thanks will order it now.

Comment

OK, EXcelllent! Post your translation here

Comment

I was able to find a copy in ebook. so reading it over. Will do if you need anything translated let me know.

Comment

The Speroni books is excellent, but doesn't have much information about the plans or specifications for the metal doors (tapas) on some parrillas. We are building a double-door parrilla and are looking for plans for the doors Does anyone know how to get plans, either in Spanish or English? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X