Outdoor Cabinet Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Cabinet Design

What did you use (or are planning on using) to construct your outdoor kitchen cabinets? It's time to vote.
    James
    Metal studs
    29.41%
    Concrete block
    23.53%
    Brick
    17.65%
    A pre-made kit
    5.88%
    Other
    23.53%
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Outdoor Cabinet Design

I used a modular kit from an emerging company called Outdoor Kitchen Concepts [I am not affiliated, just a satisified customer]. They built a custom corner unit for my FB Casa110 using square steel tubing.

The rest of the kitchen was metal stud frames with a cement board covering. I used their SS door and drawer systems and stuccoed the exterior. Topped it all with granite slabs.

I am just about finished with the lighting and the new patio furniture shoud be delivered tomorrow - I'll post photos as soon as it is done.

J W

Comment

Used the same cabinet maker that did our custom kitchen design 2 years ago. will try to send pictures.

structure is a 20x20 roofed cabana, with WFO, 36" DCS gas BBQ, two separate DCS gas side burners, granite countertop to match indoor kitchen slate tile floor, with tongue and groove celiling.

use as an additional outdoor living space, has love seat, two easy chairs plus teak oval table for six in corner of room.

get to use about 9 -10 months of the year here in Southern California

Comment

Steel studs clad with cement board and broken slate tile (to resemble random stone walls), ceramic tile counters with inlays of leftover pool tile. small fridge, Lynz gas Grill. All teak furniture (table, chairs, high bar, stools). this is all within my screened pool enclosure.
        Since I ran out of space, the Pomeii oven is being constructed in the yard just outside the enclosure - based on the plans (slab, concrete block, combo slab, and dome)

Comment

Working...
        X