More from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More from Texas

More photos, Here is the slab for the framing.

Thx
    B

Re: More from Texas

hello neighbor! we're in the dallas area as well. If you're looking for a bricklayer or stonework, we just finished our oven & I'll be glad to give you his name & some tips that helped me. he did a great job & is not expensive! i'm attaching some pics.
    gary davis
    972-567-9666

Comment

Thanks sebas_irv1,
      I'll keep it handy. Fortunately I'm pretty good at doing this and I have a friend that is helping me and he's great. I'll post some pictures soon of the progress.

Thx
      B

Comment

WOW!! That is very nice, great work!

Comment

I am new here and searched on Dallas and found another Rockwallite with the same interest!

I will search your posts in a few, but have you posted more on your finished oven?

Travis n'Texas
          TravisNTexas

Comment

Thanks Travis,
            I have not posted any new photos of my build. I have got a lot done though....about 60% done. Just a little at a time. I post some new pix as soon as I can.

Thanks
            B

Comment

It is time for pictures B!!!

Now that I am trying to accumulate materials while I am designing mine, I am curious if you have any info on sources of firebrick, heat stop, or anything else in our area! If there are people you have done business with that you liked, please let me know and I will buy for them.

Thanks,
              Travis
              TravisNTexas

Comment

Working...
              X