Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durock, Hardibacker, Wonderboard - which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Durock, Hardibacker, Wonderboard - which one?

Nice. Your not that far from me. I am where the 101 and 51 meet. Just south of Desert Ridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jraducha View Post
      Nice. Your not that far from me. I am where the 101 and 51 meet. Just south of Desert Ridge.
      Very close. We're at around 64th Steet and Dynamite. I went with the hardibacker.

Comment

We will have to get together some time and throw some pies! Your set up looks great! I wish I had more room to do something like that. If you need any help or anything, let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jraducha View Post
          We will have to get together some time and throw some pies! Your set up looks great! I wish I had more room to do something like that. If you need any help or anything, let me know. Thanks!
          Thanks for the offer...sounds good. I'll have to post some recent pics here soon. About ready to pour countertops here in the next week or two - planning to do concrete with exposed glass aggregate. Can't wait!

Comment

Thought I'd post some more recent pictures. Have most of the hardibacker on, grill, griddle and and all doors and drawers framed in.

Comment

Kitchen is pretty much done. Thought I'd post some update pictures. Just a few small items to finish off!

Comment

Just completed hearth framing with hardibacker as floor of hearth. I made straight cuts with the hardibacker, simply using scoring with a standard razor knife and snaping apart the hardibacker. It was much easier that I anticipated and left a great edge. I did score on both sides before snaping. This is the method recommended by Hardi-backer instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X