Making fire sickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making fire sickness

My wife and i have had some many pizzas lately we need a break, The problem is i love making fires(can't resist) . The kids however will never say no to pizza .Any other suggestions for next step after pizza? Anyway off to make another fire!

Re: Making fire sickness

Please, really. Your options are endless. A great example is found here http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...hen-16169.html

Comment

Originally posted by Karls View Post
      My wife and i have had some many pizzas lately we need a break, The problem is i love making fires(can't resist) . The kids however will never say no to pizza .Any other suggestions for next step after pizza? Anyway off to make another fire!
      You should get a job at a crematorium. lol

Comment

We do most of our roasts and stews/casseroles in our oven.
        What ever you cook in a convention oven will cook in a WFO, the best is roast pork...hmmmm....
        The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

roast pork...mmmmmmm, how bout glazed ham, oh yeh. mmmmm yum
          Aussie Pete

250th Aussie on this forum...."so i was told"

Comment

The question really is .. What can't you cook in a WFO? We are partial to calzones when tired of serving pizza, but roasts, chicken .. and the word's best oven fries .. try parsnips .. cut into fries rub with oil and a little salt @500f 30-40 min ..they are terrific
            cheers,
            tim

Comment

Try getting a hot/cold smoker - more delicate and will give you new food options and will satisfy the PYRO in you! Its alot more involved than you think - a good book also helps! Good luck with the waistline!
              All the Best Andy

Comment

Working...
              X