Proud Parent !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Parent !!!

I don't have kids, but I think I finally understand the feeling new parents get the moment their newborn arrives haha. Finally got my 50" oven to go white today (not to mention my first stucco cracks!) and I'm pretty damn happy to say the least. Like any expectant parent, I was a little neurotic and nervous during the early stage (hell the whole stage) and would like to thank all the folks on this forum who helped guide me through that with great tips and advice. I guess it really does take a village to raise the oven.

Here are some pictures of my pride and joy.

Thanks to all, and to all a good pie.

Mongo

PS - haven't done my first pizza yet but I just know it's going to be great. After all my oven IS an honour roll oven

Re: Proud Parent !!!

Congratulations, Papa!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Mongo, you need to put these shots in the photo gallery. You should be impresed with perfect buildup of heat. Others are wanting to know now, more so than in recent past. I am highly stoked for you.
      An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

Mongo,

Those pics are about as good as it gets in depicting everything from the plasma stage to the white stage. Well done. Now, methinks, it's pizza time for you.

Jim
        "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Mongo need start roll dough for to make pizza! Mongo like pizza!
          (Great work, enjoy!)
          Rick
          View my pictures at, Picasaweb.google.com/xharleyguy

Comment

Working...
          X