X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thezaman
    replied
    Re: Fire the Primavera

my 70 got banged up when setting it on my stand , forno sent a repair kit and paint and it looks new. i have had mine for a complete summer, and i is one of the best purchases i have ever made. we never used our back yard more or had as many guests and relatives over as this summer. and the experience was enjoyed by all . i am not looking forward to winter.

Leave a comment:

• newschoolMD
    replied

I just fired up my Primavera 70 (28" diameter) for two pizza parties and couldn't be happier with such an outstanding product. Between the two parties we made around 30 pizzas, (most of us have kids, who all want their own).

My only complaint is the perimeter edge is a little too fragile. Moving the bigger 28" Primavera is quite a task, and the sharp edge around the perimeter is relatively delicate. As a result mine got kind of buggered up with some chipping and flaking. It's all cosmetic, but a shame given it's brand new and they really made an effort to design a good looking oven.

Tony C
    Primavera 70
    Kalamazoo MI

Leave a comment:

• krosskraft
    replied

I am very interested to hear the results.

Leave a comment:

• Jraducha
    replied

I am just curing the oven now. First impressions are outstanding. It took 4-5 guys to lift this bad boy in to the stand. it is simply solid. Well built and it heats up quickly. I cant wait to cook in it! I will keep you posted and get some pictures up...

Leave a comment:

• Mapleone
    replied

Originally posted by Jraducha View Post
    I just received my Primavera oven and with the order I got a log holder. Can some one please explain on how to use this? I am having a hard time with it. I loaded the wood on to it, and then the fire was going, I couldnt move the holder to the side of the oven.. What am I doing wrong? Is it really recommended to us?

Thanks all!
    Looking forward to your impressions of the oven. Please post as much detail as possible.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied

Hey Jraducha,

I have a Primavera and the log holder here, and as good luck would have it, I am firing the oven today. I will try it out and let you know how it goes. The log holder might fit perfectly, or it might be a little too big -- it was designed with the Casa/Artigiano ovens in mind.

More to come on that.
    James

Leave a comment:

• Jraducha
    started a topic Fire the Primavera

Fire the Primavera

I just received my Primavera oven and with the order I got a log holder. Can some one please explain on how to use this? I am having a hard time with it. I loaded the wood on to it, and then the fire was going, I couldnt move the holder to the side of the oven.. What am I doing wrong? Is it really recommended to us?

Thanks all!
Working...
X