Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primavera (style) Stand - Where to buy or build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primavera (style) Stand - Where to buy or build?

Hello! Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and expertise on this forum. I've been reading for a while now and have learned a lot.

I am looking to build my own interpretation of a Primavera 60 or 70 oven for a relatively small courtyard. It will be a compromise between thermal mass and weight, because this build will be non-permanent and price is a significant constraint for me. (Eventually, I will either need to move it, or break it down and salvage as much as I can.) I will share my build plans later; but a massive concrete block stand is out of the question.

I love the simplicity and elegance of the Primavera metal stand. Here's a picture for those who might be unfamiliar.

Does anyone know if I can buy this stand (without the oven) from Forno Bravo? Or is there any other way to source them? Or are there other prefab stands/tables that are structurally sound for a small oven? Or perhaps I can consider having one fabricated?

Thanks so much for your thoughts and advice in advance - I'm looking forward to sharing my build once I get underway.
Working...
X