Portable pizza oven(kind of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable pizza oven(kind of)

Hi i am planning a build on a portable pizza oven 100cm (40"). To save weight i am going to build a steel platform to build it on. My plan currently is 10cm (4 inch) thick alusil board on bottom(orange). a 4.5cm thick(almost 2") biscotto for cooking floor(green). for the dome(blue) i am planning 5 cm thick homebrew with refractory cement. and for dome insulation 7.5cm (3") alusil fiber. The flue gallery is going to be made of 5cm(2") of perite cement mix, and the most of it stainless steel. 20cm (8") flue pipe. the floor in the gallery i plan on using perlite cement mix with thin layer of refractory cement on top for heat insulation while still smooth cooking floor. the door will be made of 4 inch thick insulation fiber wrapped in stainless steel. and around the hole for the burner will be perlite cement mix for insulation and i will make a insulation cover so i can keep heat inside.
    Are there any things i have overlooked or any tips to improve design, any tips critiques will be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X