Oven vent. Need help / recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven vent. Need help / recommendation

I am hoping this week to close in my combination fireplace, WFO.....it is basically completely enclosed. The fireplace chimney is flue tile and moves back to the center of the structure....same depth as the oven.

I need to get my WFO chimney back to the center (front to back) of the oven base before we go vertical. I also may need to have it moving left to right.....confusing I know. There are no combustibles in the entire structure. Not close to the house either. I have looked at the duratech....just the elbows were around $300/pair....ouch.....I think I could, based on the height of my structure end up with at least $6oo-$900 chimney.....ouch again.

Any ideas from others. Dave used a less expensive piece of pipe he obtained from HD. I was thinking stove pipe, but don't know how it would work in this installation.....Outdoors....enclosed in total masonry structure.

I want to do this right....but am hoping for a better more adjustable alternative. Attached below will give you a better idea of the structure.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
    Thanks,

GT

For all pictures of oven build click address.http://picasaweb.google.com/ghtaylo/GeorgeTSPizzaOven
Working...
X