Is this great flour or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this great flour or what?

We received this email message today. You gotta love making people happy. :-)
    James

I just had to write back to you. I don?t usually write about products but this is different.

I?ve been making pizzas for a long time with a couple different recipes that I liked but using your recipe with the new flour I order is nothing short of amazing. This pizza dough has the best flavor I have ever had. Thanks so much for make an incredible product available.

I also LOVE the tomatoes and will be ordering those by the case from now on.

And the pizza stone????the BEST I?ve ever seen or used.

Thanks again!!!
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Is this great flour or what?

Originally posted by james View Post
    You gotta love making people happy. :-)
    Must be quite a habit for you by now... I know my oven makes me happy!

I wonder, do you feel different if you're working with something that makes people happy - like being a skiing instructor, arranging childrens birthday parties, or helping people get really cool Pizzas and ovens - rather than working with something that makes people unhappy - say if you're a tax collector or an insurance salesperson? I'm thinking it must make quite a difference...
    "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Re: Is this great flour or what?

Cooking great food

Building with stone

two jobs with great satisfaction

add in the wood fire

Oh yeah....

....making people happy.
      Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment