• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhealthiest pizzas in america

I can't say I am surprized by who is on the list

Unhealthiest Pizza in America | Unhealthiest Pizza in America | Comcast.net
    Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Re: Unhealthiest pizzas in america

I think who's on the list is who they tested. They said it was about national chains. Frankly anything that's full of cured pork products and whole milk cheese is going to be off the charts for calories, saturated fats, and sodium.

I wouldn't want my pizza tested.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

I guarantee my pizza is not healthy. I use the best ingredients, which are never good for you. Cured pork and whole milk cheese are a MUST. If I wanted healthy, I would have planted a field of lettuce.
      Not that I am a huge fan of Emeril or any other Food Network chefs, but they are right about one thing......PORK FAT RULES!

RT

Comment

Here! Here!

Comment

In everyone's defense....."best ingredients" is a pretty liberal term. To the national chains it means cheapest, most shelf stable, and fastest to use.
          To someone serious about nutrition it means fat free, sugar free, preservitive free, cholesterol free, and taste free.
          To someone who lives to eat and not eat to live it means TASTES THE BEST. I'm guilty of the later. The nutrition police MAY live a yr or two longer but I'm certain that I enjoy the process of eating a helluva lot more. (or they may not - I've found modern medicine to be quite helpful in keeping all of my important levels in check)

RT

Comment

Working...
          X