Planning to visit Via Tribunali's in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to visit Via Tribunali's in Seattle

I'm planning on going here when in Seattle next month -- has anyone ever been there?

Via Tribunali's pizza spinoff is an original too
    Keller TX
    Artigiano 39"
    former Phoenix resident and Pizzeria Bianco fan
    www.leanblog.org
    http://mypizzaoven.blogspot.com

sigpic

Re: Planning to visit Via Tribunali's in Seattle

Mark

I've heard of this restaurant but have not been there yet. I've been to
    Tutta Bella a couple of times. They have two sites in the Seattle area and are the first in the area to be recognized by the Neopolitan Pizza Gods. Great thin crust pizzas. Let us know how you like Via T's. Sounds like a visit is in order.

Mike
    Mike
    "The road of excess leads to the Palace of Wisdom."

Comment

I haven't been there but I have been to Serious Pie in Seattle
      Tom Douglas Restaurants : Serious Pie
      My wife and I thought the pizza was very good. I had the yukon gold pizza the wife had the Cheese pizza.

Comment

My wife and I were just out in Seattle for our son's wedding and we visited Via Tribunali. It's a wonderful space and we had a chance to sit and watch them prepare and bake their pizzas in a gorgeous, mosaic covered oven. Unfortunately it was very busy - one large birthday party accounted for about 1/4 of the customers - so it was too long of a wait.

We thought that the toppings were a little skimpy albeit tasty. The main comment that I have is that I like a nice crisp crust, so when I make pizza I let the pizza cool briefly on a wire rack to allow excess moisture to escape before cutting. At VT the pizza goes from the oven directly on plates and then are served uncut. So in my mind the crust, while tasty, was too limp.

I may be weird, I don't know - do others like a crisp crust?

MapMaker
        Winona, MN

Comment

Working...
        X