Spanish Lemonaid Stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Lemonaid Stand?

I got a kick out of this one....Paella being offered at the local Easter artesan fair! (Feria Pasqua)

It's actually a fideua made with pasta instead of rice.

X
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Re: Spanish Lemonaid Stand?

Gorgeous arrangement of the dish. What kind of pasta is that Jim? Looks like Mac.
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Pizzialo....congratulations george.

Yeah, I think it's pretty close to mac. I've had it a couple of times, it's okay and a nice twist to the traditional rice.

X

Ps, nice to have you back after a day GJB
      sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

Thanks XJ. Only one day to get over the hump. I thought it was going to be six months but then I realized, I'm hooked on this forum. What would I do if I walked away? I think I missed your posts the most. Love your pics!

Yeah, the dish it looks like maccaroni from here. Sometimes just a little change like rice to pasta, pasta to rice can make a big difference for those used to eating the same things over and over again. We eat tons of potatoes, rice, and pasta at home. I pulled out some couscous about a year ago, just for a change, which as you know, is just pasta in a different shape, and the wife and kids suck it up like candy, everytime! Variety is truely the spice of life!
        GJBingham
        -----------------------------------
        Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Working...
        X