Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken's, Portland, Oregon USA

I have died several deaths...
    First you die from waiting in line to get in, then you die waiting for the pizza, then you eat the pizza and die from culinary ecstasy...

Ken's Artisan :: pizza

Tues - Sat: 5 pm - 10 pm

Ken's Artisan Pizza
    304 SE 28th Ave.
    (corner of 28th & Pine)
    Portland, Oregon 97214

Re: Ken's, Portland, Oregon USA

My wife and I had the same exact experience at Ken's Artisan Pizza. The pizza was outstanding, the salad was great, and the beer was cold. It was even enjoyable to wait outside in the sunshine people watching. I would highly recommend Ken's.

Comment

I have only been to Apizza Scholls and in my short Woodfired Pizza career, it has been the best of a still short list. How would you compare Ken's Apizza Scholls? I don't live in Portland, but visit there occasionally, sounds like you two do live there.

Fred

Comment

Hello Fred: We live in SW Washington and at the time I wrote my post, had only been to Ken's. Since then, we have been back to Ken's and also had pizza at Appizza Scholls. I have to say that I give the "pizza" nod to Apizza Scholls (flavor of the crust and the toppings) and the "atmosphere" nod to Ken's...but still both great places to have a pie.

Comment

I will be coming to Portland in late July and will try Ken's. I love to compare places and see what makes them tick. Thanks.

Fred

Comment

Working...
          X