TriBecca Allie Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TriBecca Allie Cafe

This is an article on our cafe that was just published in a local magazine...Desoto Magazine...it is in the January 2010 link and can be found on pages 56, 57, 58...here's the link
    desotomag.com
    All the best!
    Dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Re: TriBecca Allie Cafe

Very cool, you must be pleased. The pics of your food made my mouth water!
    Paul

Comment

Nice Article, Dutch!

Congratulations! Great photos!

Stay near the oven for the next few days!
      Jay

Comment

Excellent article!!!

Way to go Dutch. Everything looks great.

James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Dutch,

Great article, and the pictures really tell a story - GREAT FOOD. That should help build the business!

JED

Comment

Thanks for all the encouragment everyone!
            Best
            Dutch
            "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
            "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Hey Dutch,

How's business?
              James
              Pizza Ovens
              Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Doing quite well I would say. We have not really advertised other than word of mouth. And we have quietly been open since the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Nothing to judge business against since there hasn't been a similar restaurant in town for quite a while. We'll keep you posted.
                Thanks
                Dutch

Originally posted by james View Post
                Hey Dutch,

How's business?
                James

Comment

Hey all! Been out of the loop lately...really busy with the restaurant...built another oven for a customer...have another to build yet but I thought I would share some great news about us! Here is a link to the results of the American Pizza Championship in Orlando Fl...check it out!!1PMQ Pizza Magazine | News Room
                  All the best to everyone!!!
                  Dutch

Comment

Congrats Dutch,

Things look like they are going very well for you! I've always wanted to try something like that ?Pizza a la Vodka,? but I've never found the time to try. The computer genius that came in and setup the barcode software we use in the gift shop told me he had a recipe for vodka cream sauce but he was so busy setting stuff up I didn't want to distract him. Great guy, love his work, but man do they charge a fortune!

I wonder how that would work with some chicken??

Good luck Dutch, seems like you don't need it though!
                    Reduce, reuse, recycle your old fax machine in favor of an internet fax service.

Comment

Working...
                    X