Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Stretching Style

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trockyh
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    That was fun to watch, I think I am close! LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • heliman
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Originally posted by lwood View Post
    Great vid, I realized what I was doing wrong in stretching my dough. Thanks
    Yes, agreed ... keen to give that method a go - hopefully tomorrow as it's a public holiday here. I've seen it used pretty widely in a lot of the pizza places and definitely looks like it is better than a lot of the other methods I've seen, including ones I current use.

    Leave a comment:


  • lwood
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Great vid, I realized what I was doing wrong in stretching my dough. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • kombiman
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Originally posted by heliman View Post
    Another good vid from this guy showing the whole pizza making and cooking process.

    Pizza Prep & Cooking

    I lurve the smooth Hed Kandi lounge/house tunes in the backgroud!

    Leave a comment:


  • dsgreco
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Yes, he kind of puts on a show while he works - slipping in a surprise move here and there too. Was amazed at his ability to attend to all the pizzas inside the oven. Nothing is missed - like clockwork....
    Must be that magic hat. His nickname should be Frosty the snowman.

    Leave a comment:


  • RTflorida
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    what was that, 14 or 16 pizzas in 8 minutes?
    A bit behind my usual pace ,

    RT

    Leave a comment:


  • heliman
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Another vid on the dough making process. Good advert for Caputo!

    Video

    Is that sliced up biga at the beginning of the video?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fish Wheels
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    In the tradition of Bennihannas school of cooking
    YouTube - at bennihanna's

    Leave a comment:


  • heliman
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Yes, he kind of puts on a show while he works - slipping in a surprise move here and there too. Was amazed at his ability to attend to all the pizzas inside the oven. Nothing is missed - like clockwork....

    Leave a comment:


  • kebwi
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Boy, he's fun to watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • heliman
    replied
    Re: Pizza Stretching Style

    Another good vid from this guy showing the whole pizza making and cooking process.

    Pizza Prep & Cooking

    Leave a comment:


  • heliman
    started a topic Pizza Stretching Style

    Pizza Stretching Style

    Check this guy out ... amazing style...

    Video
    Last edited by heliman; 04-23-2010, 05:40 AM.
Working...
X