Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to make New York pizza without olive oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make New York pizza without olive oil?

yeh just i want to know is it possoble to make New York pizza without olive oil

give suggestions

thank you
    http://pizzarecipe.blogspot.com
    Last edited by pizza master; 10-23-2006, 02:11 AM.

If you make it in New York, it's new york pizza.

waddaya got against olive oil?

Comment

Olive oil is one of the main ingredients in a pizza. Pizza without olive oil is like a New York steak, without the beef. Swirl a good EVO on top of the pizza before you put it in the oven, and you can taste the flavors.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

There is a massive, bloody debate on this topic. . .

At pizzamaking.com

Debate on Olive Oil in NY-Style pizza
        There is nothing quite so satisfying as drinking a cold beer, while tending a hot fire, in an oven that you built yourself, and making the best pizza that your friends have ever had.

Comment

Ooooooh. Fio, I don't think I want to go there. I can't imagine a debate over pizza and olive oil. Some things just go together. I'm going to bury my head on this one.
          James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Originally posted by james
            Ooooooh. Fio, I don't think I want to go there. I can't imagine a debate over pizza and olive oil. Some things just go together. I'm going to bury my head on this one.
            James
            I agree. Ultimately, you gotta go with what you like. If you think a NY pie should have olive oil - if you like it better that way, then THAT is the way to make a NY Pie.

I'm trying to open myself up to new things. Purists may be consistent, but their landscape never changes.
            There is nothing quite so satisfying as drinking a cold beer, while tending a hot fire, in an oven that you built yourself, and making the best pizza that your friends have ever had.

Comment

Working...
            X