Big Pizza Party - 5 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Pizza Party - 5 November

Have rounded up about 11 friends for a big pizza bash on the 5 November and I will be using my "BigBoy" Thunderbird 20L Mixer and doing about 3.2 kg of dough. It will be pushing things to the limit as far as proofing goes - may have to revert back to the flat "under the bed" plastic containers. The recipe will include the standard 65% hydration and 40% (60% hydration) biga.

Menu will start with breadsticks - separately proofed pizza dough balls - squared and cut into four lengths and rolled out. Cooked for a few minutes then drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with dried Italian herbs. Then the old favourite - rosemary, rock salt and olive oil pizzas followed by a range of pizzas with various toppings. May do a sweet one to follow as a dessert.
    / Rossco

Re: Big Pizza Party - 5 November

Sooooooo how'd the party go? any pictures from the event?

Comment

It went very well thanks - rain stayed away and everyone was sufficiently fed so I guess it was successful. No pics unfortunately ... sorry was too busy cooking and everything was consumed.
      / Rossco

Comment

Nice work, ive got a small gathering tonight as a pre-party! hoping to have around 8 poeple.. and will have around 80 for the big party in december! gonna be hard work!

Comment

Good luck .. weather looks good for the weekend!!
          / Rossco

Comment

Great

That's very good enjoyable
            thanks for sharing your party.

Comment

Like they say, if there are no pics, it didnt happen.
              The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
              X