Doughmate Artisan pizza dough proofing trays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doughmate Artisan pizza dough proofing trays

Has anyone else tried these home-sized proofing trays out? I just ordered a set, got tired of taking the lids off of the IKEA containers. They're set up to fit into a normal sized fridge, they are 18 x 13 instead of 18 x 26. They're supposed to hold 12 balls of dough

I ordered from a bread making site, but they also have them on Amazon. I'll report back once they arrive and I have a chance to test them out.
    My build progress
    My WFO Journal on Facebook
    My dome spreadsheet calculator

Re: Doughmate Artisan pizza dough proofing trays

I use them every day. Definitely the best investment that I have made. Make sure that you get the plastic scraper that the company sells too. If you use a metal scraper, the plastic will get gouged. They also sell a great metal cart for $40 that the boxes sit in. Don't be tempted to over fill the box. Six rounds should be the max. Otherwise the rounds tend to merge into each other. Also, the plastic keeps a cold temperature very well. If you leave the dough in the boxes to rise expect it to take longer.

Comment

Re: Doughmate Artisan pizza dough proofing trays

Originally posted by deejayoh View Post
      Has anyone else tried these home-sized proofing trays out?
      I ordered a set because I got tired of the individual plastic storage boxes.. I'm very happy with them..

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X