Pizza Dough Recipe with "00" Flour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Dough Recipe with "00" Flour

Does anyone have a pizza recipe using Italian "00" flour that you could share with me?? Thanks in advance.

Crickt

Re: Pizza Dough Recipe with "00" Flour

On FB home page they have a link to a good recipe.

Pizza Dough | Italian Pizza Dough | Authentic Pizza Dough

I would cut the salt in half and you could increase the yeast if you want.
    RCLake

"It's time to go Vertical"
    Oven Thread

Comment

RC Lake,

Thanks for the recipe. I already tried this one with 4 teasp. salt and 2-1/2 teasp. yeast. It produced a very nice thin crust pizza. I agree with cutting the salt in half.

Any other good recipes????

Cricket

Comment

Hi,
        did you use dry yeast? Too much 2 1/2 tsp, I usually make a batch of dough for 3 pizzas, I use 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/2 tsp dry yeast, 600g flour and 400g water, let it proof 2 or 3 hrs, then make the doughballs and let it rise about 6 to 8 hrs. Now I use motherdough or sourdough from Italy and a tiny bit of wet yeast like 1/8 tsp. I use the same recipe for bread and you can't believe how soft it comes out and very hydrated.

Comment

Serf,

Your pizza sounds great. Yes, I used dry yeast. Next time, I will definitely cut down on the yeast and also the salt. I used that much yeast, because most regular pizza recipes call for one envelope of dry active yeast which equals 2-1/2 teaspoons. I don't know how to convert to grams and metric so I use cups and teaspoons. Thanks for your reply.

Cricket

Comment

Working...
          X