first wood fire oven pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first wood fire oven pizza

Hi everyone, i am a big reader of the forum, and this is the first time i am posting.... i am uploading some pictures check them out...
    Last edited by james; 05-23-2008, 10:48 PM.

Re: first wood fire oven pizza

Congratulations and happy eating!
    Dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Ciao Andre,

Your photos in the Photo Gallery came out well, but you embedded links, rather than the photos themselves in you message. Can you attach you photos again -- as .jpg, rather than links.

Thanks!
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

photos.... sorry i only had my cell phone.... next time ill send good pictures !

Comment

ok. i will wait your photosv as soon as

Comment

Andre!!! Grande Pizza!!!
            My oven progress -
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
            sigpic

Comment

cool pics. Mangia!
              Last edited by gjbingham; 05-26-2008, 11:02 PM.
              GJBingham
              -----------------------------------
              Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

thanks guys !!!

looking forward for the next one !!!

Comment

Hi Andreguidon, Great looking Pizza, I like the fresh basil? is it basil. added at the end, I think I will go and make a fresh pizza for dinner. Great job ,
                  Mick&Karin Blake Karmic Aviaries, Sculptor,Potter www.karmicaviaries.comThere is only one God,Only One life so live it to the full,no regrets as you are dead a long time" Mick Blake

Comment

Hi, and thanks !!!

thanks arrugula and sun dried tomatoes over a simple mozzarella (bufala) pizza.... one of my favorites !!!

Comment

Wow arrugula {rocket, roquette} that sound nice, and the sun dried Tomatoes & Bufala yes nice and this was your first wood fired Pizza ,

I can not wait to see your second attempted.

Try char grilled aubergine & Mushrooms with anchovies with chill flakes & bufala ,
                      Mick&Karin Blake Karmic Aviaries, Sculptor,Potter www.karmicaviaries.comThere is only one God,Only One life so live it to the full,no regrets as you are dead a long time" Mick Blake

Comment

that sounds good !!! ill try it.... are next pizza party will be Saturday !!

i make pizza for some time now, but always in gas oven whit baking stone... that was my first wood fire oven one.....

another great one that tastes very good is a shitake and shimeji mushroom pizza......

thanks for the replys !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X