Disturbing film - don't look if easily offended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disturbing film - don't look if easily offended

My last field trip - and I don't know why the teacher chose it, but it would likely have got him fired if it happened today - was to a slaughterhouse! I became a vegetarian ... for about a week .
    Reminds me of this famous quote: Laws are like sausages T-shirt from Zazzle.com
    Un amico degli amici.

Comment

The company I work for builds automated warehouses. I love automation. Admittedly there is a bunch of stuff I have seen that's much worse then this and that I try to avoid eating.

Comment

Commercial food processing is NEVER pretty! But packaging is almost always fascinating!

But then I am an engineer!
        Jay

Comment

"Yes the pizza goes through metal detection. with all the machinery it only takes one metal shaving or a lost bolt, nut, cotter pin, or other metal FOD to make the pizza have an off texture."

...Off texture... You're killing me!

FOD walks. I was in AIMD so I never had to participate. I did enjoy watching the squadron members stroll down down the runways from the back dock of the paraloft.

Frozen pizza? You bet. Sometimes when I come sliding in sideways at about 1:30 AM, frozen pizza is melodically calling my name (LOoooSER...). 10 minutes later, I'm burning the roof of my mouth and all is right in the world.

Comment

Working...
          X