Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza with Frutti di Mare

Hello all,

I will get caught up with the forum later, but I want to share a photo of my Pizza with futti di mare from last night. We were in our local wood-fired restaurant south of the river in Florence. Very nice.

The photo is a little dark because I didn't want to use a flash in the restuarant. That would have been too embarassing for our daughters.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Yum! Count me as jealous!

As to daughters, I take pride in embarrassing my daughters...
    My Oven Thread:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...-oven-633.html

Comment

Originally posted by DrakeRemoray
      Yum! Count me as jealous!

As to daughters, I take pride in embarrassing my daughters...
      Be kind to them as they will be the ones who put into your nursing home. I suggest you become aquainted with The Little Sisters of The Poor. They have a home a few blocks from my mom's favorite street in Denver - Hooker Street.

There is also a nice home not far from the Coleseum in Rome, we could see the coleseum from the guests quarters. They are in the same plaza that houses the church where Micahageleos Moses in Chains is located. We staryed there for a week and the nuns were playing with us - they kept wanting us to go to 5 am mass with them, we kept asking where this statue could be found. when we finally went we found out it was in the Chapel next door. Ah yes our Italian was a bit weak - the street was "In Vincolli" - I think it meant chains.

Comment

Originally posted by james
        Hello all,

The photo is a little dark because I didn't want to use a flash in the restuarant. That would have been too embarassing for our daughters.

James
        no problem with three clicks in jasc paint shop pro (under $100 at best buy). you should teach those daughters do do some productive photo editing in exchange for your agreement not to embarrass them ...

my site for our pompeii and tandoor ovens
        www.killdawabbit.com

Comment

it looks so good i'm going to try to recreate it this weekend. james, do you think the squid was precooked, or did it do its cooking on the pizza?
          my site for our pompeii and tandoor ovens
          www.killdawabbit.com

Comment

Hope this gets to you in time.

I would precook the squid. Make sure you add mussels and clams!
            James
            Pizza Ovens
            Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
            X