Hot Dog Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Dog Pizza

In western pennsylvania, we have some of the best hot dogs. Reg. dough, hot dogs cut up, put chili sauce on first (no beans) add onions, mustard, ketchup. Cook it up. This is wonderful.

Re: Hot Dog Pizza

I am strangely drawn and repulsed.... Tell me more! Hot Dog Brands etc...

Comment

When we were last in Italy they were offering Pizza con W?rstel (thats German for hot dog sausage) - now one of the childrens' favourite pizzas. Though this was with a standard Marghrita base... but hey, it must be ok if the Italians are doing it!
      "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Hog dog can be your choice, just not the real cheap ones. Maybe ballpark would be just fine. As far as the chili, here in New Castle, Pa. (near pittsburgh) we are know for our hot dog chili. We have many hot dog shops that sell it by the pints or quarts, we also have a company called New Castle Chili Company that sells it frozen in the grocery stores. Giant Eagle etc....

make the pie, spread mustard first, then add the chili then onions then the dogs. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see your from York pa. My sister inlaw is in Harrisburg, We always bring the chili down when we go. Maybe I can drop you off some. LOL

Comment

My kid goes to school in Steubenville so I will pass right through your area when I go to pick her up at the end of the year. Maybe I'll get the chili then.

Comment

Boardman Ohio also has a good place. Look for the Southern Park Mall. Right by it is a place called the original hot dog shop, there chili is also excellant. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X