am i bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i bad

all the talk of the flour. tried most imported $ stuff now my bad question. i found a flour very much like the $ import Romafoods supply it formula oo MILANO IOQUNE works great . as well im baking some flat bread using organic hygluten unbleached. to the end ,, ran out of pizza dough used bread dough the customersl loved it. is it wrong going this direction. i use about 50 lbs /week

Re: am i bad

If you love it and the customers love it, I don't see a problem!
    Nikki

Comment

thanks for coment. been self teaching pizza business just got back online. so nice to be around woodys be well tom

Comment

As you go along, you'll see that flour is the least of the equation. Formula and technique are most important. I ran out of Caputo last time and used KAAP. Not as silky or extensible but the pizzas turned out really well.

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaPolice View Post
          As you go along, you'll see that flour is the least of the equation. Formula and technique are most important. I ran out of Caputo last time and used KAAP. Not as silky or extensible but the pizzas turned out really well.
          I followed the VPN dough formula/technique last week (for the first time) using Gold Medal AP. Gasp.. heresy. But it worked quite well so I'm convinced that ZaCop know of what he speaks.

Comment

Working...
          X