New way to kneed dough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to kneed dough

My almost 3 year old loves to help me make dough. When I turned my head he showed me a new way to kneed the dough while injecting air into it via the "strawberry" method.

Okay, Okay...

This was a "bad" batch that I used to distract him while I worked with the real dough. But you should have seen my co workers faces after our pizza party when I showed them the pic.

Dick

Re: New way to kneed dough

Whats the prob - they say to punch it down after an hour. Looks like the job was a success. Just don't have him do it during flu season.

Les...
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

i've heard of FaceBook,,, but FaceBread,,, Cool

Comment

You can have very personalized loaves via face print identification
        Great pizza, a cold beer,a great cigar and great friends...my idea of a great time

Comment

That looks very soothing. You and your daughter should open a spa. Face-in-dough would be a one-of-a-kind treatment of an order-of-magnitude never seen before. Rich people would pay thousands for a single treatment!

Comment

All available data would suggest that the dough facial gives exceptionally young looking skin!

(Yes, it is a flawed data point based on one young individual, but that seems to mean nothing in the world or promotion!)

Looks like a real winner!
            Jay

Comment

Working...
            X