Pizza Dough Supplier in Perth, Western Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Dough Supplier in Perth, Western Australia

Does anyone know of a company in Perth that produces fresh pizza dough, and supplies it portioned and shaped into individual balls?

Thank you

Re: Pizza Dough Supplier in Perth, Western Australia

Baker's Delight sells dough over the counter and they may also be able to produce "balled" versions if you request it. May need to specify that it is for a pizza recipe though as they may simply think you just want to make bread. At the end of the day - way better to make your own dough from scratch. That way you know what exacly went into mix.
    / Rossco

Comment

Here in Sydney one of the pizza chains (Crust) sell portions of dough after 5.00pm each night from their stores. I think max. 5 dough balls and only a few dollars from memory. Crust pizzas not bad for 'franchise' type but dough is pretty ok. Am sure Crust is national so you can try them.

Comment

Went out for dinner at Siderno's in Osbourne Park and i'm pretty sure they had a sign up with priced for pizza dough but you would have to give them a call.
        Robert

I love watching my crust rise and change colour in my WFO.

Comment

Hi Guys,
          I know Ruoccos in South Fremantle sell Pizza dough. Not sure how much they cost as I really enjoy making my own. Oh, and a quick side note, read a review in Saturdays (16th July) West Mag...Sandrinos have the best pizza in WA (well so the reviewer believes). Big call....cant say I have had them yet, cant go past their chilli mussles. Has anyone sampled one of their pizzas and if so, whatcha think?

Scott

Comment

Working...
          X