what to cook for a sunday lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what to cook for a sunday lunch?

Butterflied leg of lamb on the hearth - might cook a bit too quick I reckon. I was looking at Brickie in oz's lamb leg over the vegies. May be the the way to go - sear it on the hearth then stick it over a pan of vegies.

Saw a recipe Ima gonna try this weekend - heaps a sliced onion in a big pan, heapsa sliced tomato on top, mushies next, then heapsa breadcrumbs. Apparently it all cooks down together with a nice crust on top. Sounds like a good vegetarian dish as well (the mother in law is a vego, it pays to keep her on side) Will let you all know how it goes.

Comment

Re: what to cook for a sunday lunch?

Originally posted by Faith In Virginia View Post
      So Sunday while you are baking that scrumptious looking food I was out in -6 degree Celsius in the dark with hard blowing snow with little snow tornadoes loading bread in the oven before it froze or blew away.
      Faith in Virginia - Today the Wife and I had to take turns mowing the lawn because with the the heat and humidity we were stumbling around like drunks with the heat exhaustion after 2o minutes or so. I am now sunburnt, the mosquitoes are out and it's still bloody hot!

What I wouldn't give for a snowstorm right about now.

Comment

Working...
      X