Flue supplier Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flue supplier Adelaide

Hello fellow Adelaide oven biulders. Through my searching I have found a manufacturer & supplier of flues & all the accessories that you could possibly need for venting your brick oven. I have found them to be considerably cheaper than other suppliers in Adelaide. Check out - A & B Industries, 5 Bremen Ave, Salisbury South

Cheers
    Greg

Re: Flue supplier Adelaide

Dear Chukie
    Just seen a photo of your finished oven on opening the forum.....very neat piece of brickwork like the light mortar and the tile surrounds.
    Good to see you giving back....sure the SA mob will like the info

Regards Cobblerdave
    Measure twice
    Cut once
    Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
    My Door
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

Dear Cobbledave,

Thanks for your comments, appreciate that. I will have a veranda built over the oven shortly ,and then run a flue through the roof and will all be done.

Happy baking
      Greg

Comment

Hi guys, I would like to recommend "Air Diffusion Agencies" located at Willochra Rd, Salisbury Plain. I needed 2 x 178mm x 900mm flues + a top hat. They had all the material in stock and were very helpful, also came under $100 which I was very happy with.
        pizza oven n00b

Comment

Am just in the planning stages of a wood oven now, and I've got to say the tips from this site just keep on coming!!

For a non-handyman like myself (should've paid much more attention when growing up on the farm!) the tips and leads are pure gold!!! Thanks heaps, will put up photo's of the work in progress.

Comment

Gidday Dodgy,

Welcome to the great world of WFO's.

There is fantastic help on this site, from tips to humour

Start a thread so we can all follow your build. Have a look in Australian forum as there are quite a few South Aussies who can give you local tips as well as a plethora of knowledgeable WFO'ers from around AUS and the rest of the world.

Cheers

Craig
            "All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

Spike Milligan

"It is only impossible if you stop and think about it"
            The Pirate Captain

Comment

Cheers, Boomer. Have started a thread, which will show up after moderators have okayed it, apparently.

I feel like I've read so much on WFO's my head is spinning. Am learning all the time, but almost suffering WFO overload, and I haven't even started yet!

Comment

Working...
              X