Best Available WFO in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Available WFO in Australia

Just wondering what is rated as the best, "Rolls Royce" of woodfired ovens available in Australia. That could include both locally manufactured and also imported ones. I have viewed a very large number of suppliers/WFOs via the Internet but I would like to get some commentary on the attributes that make these ovens "the best".

Comments please.....
    / Rossco

Re: Best Available WFO in Australia

Oven design is very like boat design. Certain parameters like price, weight, size,heat retention,ease of operation, corrosion resistance, fuel consumption, materials used etc. will produce different results.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Gudday Rossco
      How about starting with what you like/don't like about your current oven and find what 'fits". Myself... IF.... I had to get another it would be smaller as my boys have left so the extra size is not needed.

Regards Dave
      Measure twice
      Cut once
      Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
      My Door
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

I think my shopping list would include a "bigger" oven - not that the current one is small or anything. I like the idea of having a full "restaurant size" one in fact. Mine is currently a "small" restaurant size one. Only two in the house but often get friends over so numbers from 2 - 14 are typical. Would be nice to have a feature one with mozaic - imported from Italy perhaps. Haven't seen any local products that are really outstanding though I wouldn't want to spend more than $10-12,000 on the oven so may have to look closer to home.
        / Rossco

Comment

Working...
        X