Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Melbourne want to split a bag of Mulino Caputo Tipo 00 flour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Melbourne want to split a bag of Mulino Caputo Tipo 00 flour?

Hey All,

I'm in Melbourne and I usually buy Western Milling flour @ around $15 for 12kg.

I recently did a Pizza Making master class @ 400-Gradi and is really opened my eyes as to how good real Mulino Caputo Tipo-00 flour is.

Apparently the only supplier in .au is in Sydney and charges $140 for 25KG. OK, a bit expensive on the per KG basis, which I can probably justify the price because it is so good, but the other problem is that it will take me a while to get through 25kg!

So I was wondering if anyone wants to split a bag with me? Ie, if we can get 2 people we are looking at around $85 each for 12 kg each (i'm guessing shipping is around $30), or for 3 people for $56 each for 8.3kg

We can meet up and split the bag in person to ensure no funny business is going on

I'm sure everyone has digital scales.

Re: Anyone in Melbourne want to split a bag of Mulino Caputo Tipo 00 flour?

I would only I am in Sydney. I drive past Lario a few times a week. Tempting to drop in but I resisted so far. I will probly lose to temptation at some point.

BC

Comment

Wallaby flour from Lauke mills that sells in most supermarkets is more than fine enough for pizza making.
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
        Wallaby flour from Lauke mills that sells in most supermarkets is more than fine enough for pizza making.
        Totally agree
        Its what I use and Im more than happy with the results...and the price

Comment

Hi...I know you posted a while ago however If you are still chasing Caputo pizzeria flour in Melbourne, it is now available at Lakes Fresh Food Market in Taylors Lakes, VIC...$50.00 for 25kg and also has San Marzano tomatoes, if there is non on the shelf ask for Frank and he will order it in for you.......hope that helps

Comment

Working...
          X