No announcement yet.

How to finish a stainless steel arch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to finish a stainless steel arch?

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
    That could be a problem. Have you tried putting more in?

Sorry Laurentius, long day with a couple good rum drinks at its end.

Cobbler, thanks for that post. I've been wondering what temps I should be looking at to make bread in the AM.
    Don`t worry, that sounds exactly like something I would say. My first year I used 25kilo of pizza flour along with roasting turkeys, beef, birds of all feathers, breads, pies and cookies. Pizzas became secondary and now I haven`t made a pizza in over a year. Sometimes I smile, because in the beginning it was my "Pizza Oven", now its "The Oven"!

Comment

Interesting take. Perhaps it will be just 'the oven' someday here too. Pizzas and everything else too depending on temps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
        That could be a problem. Have you tried putting more in?

Sorry Laurentius, long day with a couple good rum drinks at its end.

Cobbler, thanks for that post. I've been wondering what temps I should be looking at to make bread in the AM.
        G'day Lancer
        Re bread temps I'm by no means a great bread baker, I'm lucky even a bad loaf tastes great when its fresh cooked and smelling good . I usually use the simple pizza dough recipe from the forno site. 500 gm strong flour 325ml water teaspoon salt teaspoon dry yeast. Simply because I often have dough left over. Because it has no adds like oils or milk it will take temps of 250 to 270 C ( about 500F) and cooks in 25 mins or so. Anything with a add will burn so a lower temp say 220C ( 430F ) is better and the cooking time goes up to 40 mins.
        Steam in the oven is the most important thing for nice chewy crust and I use a sprayer of water for that. Again from the forno site.
        Sorry it doesn't get more fancy than that. To many variables and I'll muck it up for sure. Like I'm sure there's better bakers than me that can give you better advice
        Regards dave
        Measure twice
        Cut once
        Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
        My Door
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

I'll use it, and thanks amigo!

Comment

Working...
          X