No announcement yet.

Attempted new build currently on hold and in need of divine intervention LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attempted new build currently on hold and in need of divine intervention LOL

First Food......Very exciting. Welcome to the graduation party.
    Chip

Comment

Re: Attempted new build currently on hold and in need of divine intervention LOL

Will take a pic with the door sitting in its place ATM as is.... It probably could stay as is without being cut as it sits on and over the entrance, doesn't slot in if you know what I mean... And still works all right..... A nice piece of wood attached to it to insulate the door would be great BUT then I would need to work out just so I am able to pick it up! As it is, it's pretty heavy (for me)...
      Cheese,
      Ash

Comment

Thanks Chip!

We are still waiting on our deivery of an online purchase, thermometer etc etc then I could talk numbers but haha so proud of us and hubby did so well on roast without anything fancy at all

Sometimes we get caught up using expensive materials and specially calculated angles and if we dnt spend a lot we think we can't achieve anything....!!!

A dream, an imagination, perseverance, the good fortune of sharing reading and discussing with a few experienced talented individuals on here, as well as keeping the company of ppl who will motivate you towards your goal instead of putting you off is so important.
        Anyone considering building, just do it!!!
        Cheese,
        Ash

Comment

An old pic but just sharing anyway... Still looks the same. Notice it has its own little blankie lol!

I have a plastic sheet that we have been covering it in during this rainy season....
          Cheese,
          Ash

Comment

I'm way Better at building fires than I am at attaching images correctly here ATM lol...
            Cheese,
            Ash

Comment

G'day Ash
              It's interesting to see an oven made from brick that is not 1/2nd in length but rather used in whole on it sides.
              If that works "good enuf" why not
              I noted that you posted "a like" on the oven door that I us.
              Hope it is simple and it works for you. Funny thing is it was first put to me from a south australian.
              Enjoy
              Regards dave
              Measure twice
              Cut once
              Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
              http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
              My Door
              http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

Working...
              X