Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you going to use your WFO for Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you going to use your WFO for Thanksgiving?

How's it going eh?

So now that we have our own forum (thanks James) let's put it to use.

Thanksgiving is this weekend and I though it would be interesting to hear how the rest of you Canadian WFO owners are planning to use your WFO to cook your Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Here's my plan

Saturday- go hiking up to the "Crack" in the Killarney area with my family and some of our friends. Return back to our camp/cottage fire up the WFO for a dinner pizza party. Latter that evening we will soak our sore muscles in our wood fired hot tub and look at the stars.

Sunday - in the morning bake cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then latter in the afternoon make up a batch of Osso Bucco and put in the WFO to slow cook for dinner with some risotto.

Monday - in the morning adjust the heat in my oven to bake some French Baguettes for our dinner. In the afternoon we get the bird ready to cook in the WFO over a bed of root vegetables, along with bread dressing, squash and some kind of desserts (to be determined).

Pics to follow next week!
    Live life like you're dying....without going bankrupt

Re: How are you going to use your WFO for Thanksgiving?

Originally posted by wotavidone
    Canadians have Thanksgiving? Hmm, ya learn something everyday.
    Yea, they also have Boxing Day in a couple of months. Has nothing to do with gloves, what's that all a boot?
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
    X