Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late response, just saw your post. I am in MN, near St Cloud, and am just finishing my 40" Pompeii oven. Are you interested in a brick or a precast refrac oven? I can help you with the first, but not the latter.

Fun project, but it is a lot of work. Just cooked my first pizza and haven't bakedbread yet.

Rick

Comment

I'm not aware of any Primavera ovens in MN. Splatgirl has a really nice one (Lake Minnetonka area), and another guy has a thread with about a build (Lino Lakes area?). I did a temporary oven with some clay bricks I found on Craigslist. I've learned from this that I want to go bigger than the small size. I initially thought it would be enough... I don't believe that to be true now. There area few more ovens in MN, but I don't think they have threads or posts here. Google the St Paul Bread club.. he's got tons of links!
      My oven (for now):
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Sorry Mike did not see post.

I have had a primavera oven in the metro for 2 years.
        It has worked great even in January,and so far no problems.

Comment

I am thinking about a primavera and also would like to know if there are any in the twin cities - I'm asking again since the original post is old.
          Thanks

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mikem05 View Post
            Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike
            I am a Forno Bravo Dealer up in Duluth and I have a Primavera in my showroom at Duluth Stove and Fireplace. Contact them at 218-727-9002 to come up and see one.
            I have used one up at a friends in Quebec and they are a wonderful little oven.

Comment

If your looking for a WFO or a new outdoor fireplace in the Minneapolis and surrounding region, contact us at Ground One. I will be posting a project file of the newest WFO oven that we are installing soon.

The following photos are of a fireplace that we just finished a few months ago.
              "The Experts in Landscape Artistry!" - www.groundonemn.com

Minneapolis Landscaping Design | View Our Latest Landscaping Design Projects

Comment

I wish I would have seen your post earlier. I have an oven in Maple Grove, however, it is not a Primevera. If you'd like to know more feel free to ask anything.

There is another oven that I can see off of Fernbrook Ave in Maple Grove. I wish I knew the owner. Having another reference in town would be great.

Comment

Working...
                X