Omaha needing some help with my first oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha needing some help with my first oven

My name is Rosario from Omaha NE. Has any one built a oven around Omaha? If so please let me have some feed back on your experiences and the direction I should take. Just finished my 48" foundation up to grade and ready for some helpful ideas. Thanks
    Last edited by Omaharosario; 06-07-2011, 11:45 AM.

Re: Omaha needing some help with my first oven

We have just finished ours, but it is an Allan Scott style oven. I don't know if I can be of much help if you are building another type. But ask away nd if I can't help I am sure others on here will be able to.

Here is the link for the first part of my build.
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ksa-14007.html
    I need to upload and post the rest of the pictures though. the ones with the pretty brick surrounding. I will take the last of them this weekend and do so.
    Last edited by roobqn; 10-28-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Check out the builds in the Pomepeii forum. There are many that are very good (and inspirational!)
      Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO

Comment

48"square is a pretty small footprint for a pompeii oven. I did sixty square and was squeezed on a 36id oven. You can cantelever out your support stand beyond your base.

What diameter oven are you planning?
        My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Originally posted by dmun View Post
          48"square is a pretty small footprint for a pompeii oven. I did sixty square and was squeezed on a 36id oven. You can cantelever out your support stand beyond your base.

What diameter oven are you planning?
          Sorry. 48" deep and 60"X60"

Comment

I am here in Omaha and thinking about puting in an oven. Either a brick built 42" or a kit built 36 ". It sure would be good to be able to see first hand what others have done.

Comment

Working...
            X