FB UK at Grand Designs Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB UK at Grand Designs Live

Forno Bravo UK is showing ovens and designs at Grand Designs Live at Excel in London, May 1-9, 2010. Grand Designs Live is the UKs premier consumer home show. Get in touch with us info at fornobravo.com if you are interested in attending, and we can get you discount entry tickets.

This is a large and exciting show, and we are looking forward to see FOFB (Friends of Forno Bravo) there.

James

Grand Designs LIVE London | 1st - 9th May 2010

Grand Designs Live voted Consumer Show of the Year is the event for design and inspiration for your home! The show is set to take place over nine days from 1-9 May 2010 and will combine cutting-edge design products, interactivity and an eco-friendly message.
    Grand Designs Live is perfect for anyone who has an interest in interiors, build, kitchens, bathrooms, gardens, shopping, food, village and technology. With yearly exhibitions taking place in London and Birmingham, visitors will be able to buy, build and furnish a house, all under one roof. If you're looking to make the most of your home, the show will provide you with plenty of amazing ideas to unlock its potential and turn your dream home into a reality.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: FB UK at Grand Designs Live

James

Brilliant info for us Brits and I would love to see some of Forno Bravo's oven's.

Terry
    Honi soit qui mal y pense

My 2nd Pompeii build.....

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/memb...eii-build.html

Comment

It will give Jamie Oliver's pizza oven company a run for their money then! He added his name to the ovens and tripled the prices over night.
      Where can I find logs? I need more!
      Finishing the WFO will come after the barn is completed http://flinthousebarn.co.uk/

Comment

Graham

That event was back in 2010 and not sure if FB ovens have held an event in the UK since?.(i'd love to attend if there's a 2014 event) I see that Amodio LLP seem to be the main supplier of Forno Bravo ovens in the UK although I know that Alf Armstrong of Armstrong ovens have been promoting and installing FB ovens for many years now (I think). There's not many professional oven builders in the UK but I would class Alf as an "old school" Artisan of wood-fired oven building. Apart from being an installer of commercial wood-fired ovens he has build some excellent back to basic self builds.

Everybody has their own opinions of JO, but I know since putting his name on the old "Orchard Ovens" range their sales have spiraled. Got to see some of the JO range of ovens at last years "Grillstock" festival in Bristol. A few of us WFO enthusiasts meet up every year and by chance had half a dozen V.I.P. tickets for the festival from JO. He wasn't there but had a good chat with Andrew Manciochi...founder of Orchard and JO ovens.

There seems to be a bottomless pit of grill events in the UK.....would be nice to see more Wood-fired ovens at these events.

Terry
        Honi soit qui mal y pense

My 2nd Pompeii build.....

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/memb...eii-build.html

Comment

Terry,

We bought our oven from Andrew back in 2009. Moved 200 miles and forgot about it!! Then Andrew phoned up and told me it needed to be delivered as he'd sold out to JO. I had done the same in 2009 - sold a business and moved to Cambridgeshire.

So I took delivery in 2010 and since then I have never looked back, we have this model
          Ovens for pizza VALORIANI - Professional Ovens

Andrew rarely pushed the sales in Preston, he seemed more focused on his Pizza Restaurant!

I do believe a lot of their installations of JO ovens are in restaurant. As I have a share in 2 restaurants.
          Last edited by GrahamG; 01-28-2014, 09:35 AM.
          Where can I find logs? I need more!
          Finishing the WFO will come after the barn is completed http://flinthousebarn.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X