Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurants in northern England?

Greetings from Texas!

I will be leaving next week for a two week trip in northern England (Manchester, Leeds, York, Durham, Seahouses, Hawkshead and environs). I hadn't thought of asking for restaurant recommendations until the previous posting on the London area.

Would welcome recommendations for restaurants (wood fired especially but all suggestions welcome!)

Thanks in advance!
    Jay

Re: Restaurants in northern England?

texassourdough

Hello Jay

I have severely reprimanded myself and given myself a good poke in the eye for not seeing this post earlier.....I shall now check the Europe forum on a daily basis.

I have my fingers in many pies regarding culinary topics within the UK and would love to give any info that I can accumulate to people visiting the UK regarding places to stay, visit, or even traditional wood-fired oven pizzeria's that are in the region of your visiting premiss.

Again my sincere apologies, Jay for not seeing your post "in time", but I would be more than willing to advise anybody, either in the open forum or by PM if they would like any info on a particular region when visiting the UK.

Terry
    Honi soit qui mal y pense

My 2nd Pompeii build.....

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/memb...eii-build.html

Comment

Re: Restaurants in northern England?

Hi Terry!

I am back now. Had a couple of decent to good conventional pies but no WFO or exceptional experiences on my trip. But I did my best to create a shortage of cask ales!

Thanks!
      Jay

Comment

Working...
      X