Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need to experiment on someon's wfo. Help will be rewarded

Hello,

we are in the process of starting an artisan napolitan pizza place in the uk. Our pizzas will be of highest standards using all organic ingredients and natural dough.

At the moment we are experimenting with various doughs, so we are on the lookout for someone with a wood fired oven. What we need ideally is an already burning oven to be used for about an hour's time. This will be done ideally on weekends, or after business hours (if your oven is in a restaurant)...

We can help by bringing in more wood, offer a bit of money for your time and space, share ideas, and GIVE YOUA FREE PIZZA PER WEEK, FOR A FULL YEAR, ONCE OUR RESTAURANT OPENS

please get in touch.

we are looking for an oven in the London area. Preferbly nw.

Re: we need to experiment on someon's wfo. Help will be rewarded

We are located just north of Ely Cambridgeshire, our outdoor Valloriani outdoor oven, this is the one we have - Ovens for pizza VALORIANI - Professional Ovens

If you are interested, PM me.

By the way, Jamie Oliver bought the company out who we purchased ours from! You can see the V for Valloriani and they look identical! Villa 120.

Wood Fired Ovens :: Residential Ovens
    Where can I find logs? I need more!
    Finishing the WFO will come after the barn is completed http://flinthousebarn.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
    X