Pizza Oven users in Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Oven users in Vermont

I'm coming over to Vermont at the end of June for six weeks in our holiday home and would like to see a Forno Bravo style pizza oven in action before building here in Scotland. Is there anyone with a Forno Bravo design oven in Vermont in the Woodstock area?

Re: Pizza Oven users in Vermont

That is a bit of a drive from where I live - probably over 2 hours. Anyhow - I live in Altamont,NY (just west of Albany, NY). I believe there are other ovens based on the Forno Bravo design between Albany and New York City as well.

Not sure of my schedule that far out but do not hesitate to contact me. We can work out exchanging email addresses et al. Woodstock, Vermont - a GREAT place!

Comment

I am about half an hour south of Altamont , in Greene Cty. I am sure if you offer some wine some other offers are bound to pop up.

W

Comment

I am a half hour from there. However ours is not in yet (or started) the goal is to have it done (or at least usable) by mid july. the only other oven I know of around is a community one in norwich, again about a half hour from woodstock
        Patrick

"It is never to late for a happy childhood"
        -Robin Williams

Comment

Mike,
          Next time you are in Vermont you should look me up..my oven will be in operation by September.
          Peter

Comment

Hello,

I just joined the forum. I want to build a brick pizza oven. I have quite a bit of masonry in my time as a builder, but all my normal masonry suppliers don't carry medium duty fire brick. Does anyone know a supplier in northern New England?

Comment

Peterf,
              I would try Trowel Trades Supply in Colechester Vermont. While I am constructing a modular design, I did veneer the base in brick. They have an extensive supply of stone/brick etc and will have what you need.
              Good Luck !
              Peter

Comment

Working...
              X