***How Many Ovens in NJ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***How Many Ovens in NJ***

Wonder how many WFO's we have here in NJ, Lets see if we have more than other areas..

Cheers
    Mark
    New Jersry
    57.14%
    New York
    28.57%
    Connecticut
    0.00%
    Pennslyvania
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 03-04-2010, 04:44 AM.

Re: ***How Many Ovens in NJ***

Why confine your selected states to just those? Is the poll application somehow limited to the quanity of possible selections?

Bests,

Wiley

Comment

Hi Wiley,
      Its set up to have 4 selections,, Unless I'm reading it wrong.. who else you want to include, I'll go back to try and change it..

Mark

Comment

Mark,
        I'm not trying to nit pick. I think I understand the original question, or at least the first half...how many WFOs in NJ?

The second I guess I don't understand as well. Are you wanting to compare NJ to other states or other regions of the US? If so then I thought it would be cool if a poll of all states would be included. If the application isn't designed to do such a poll then I guess that is an impossible task using that application.

Another forum I'm a member of has a map application wherein a member can post their location and type of unit (in that forum RV/ small FG trailer owners). And the application creates a map with push pins. This allows one to get a general view of the whole country or zoom in to regional areas as well as state and local. It includes world wide, which would be interesting for FB members. A simple poll of all the states would have similar value (although smaller value) and that's why I asked.

Thanks,
        Wiley

Comment

Mark,
          I'm not trying to nit pick. I think I understand the original question, or at least the first half...how many WFOs in NJ?

The second I guess I don't understand as well. Are you wanting to compare NJ to other states or other regions of the US? I
          Hey Wiley,, I (seriously) didnt take it as nitpicking.... I originally itendended to do just NJ, Then thought to make it for the northeast region, But I thought you couldnt edit your thread title once you make it... maybe I shouldnt do too much thinking that early in the morning when the brain isnt at full function
          I cant figure out how to get back to change the poll either
          Cheers
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X