Far too quiet in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far too quiet in here.

Here is a shout out to all the Washingtonians here who have or are in the process of building their own WFO. We are in Kingston, across the pond from Seattle, and are just in the planning process, acquiring materials, etc for our oven.

Re: Far too quiet in here.

Hi,
    I'm in Port Townsend and just beginning to build also. I'm looking to buy my insulating board and blanket from Seattle Pottery Supply. Check out my post on the Introductions forum regarding blanket density.
    Last edited by Breadjunkie; 08-14-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Breadjunkie View Post
      Hi,
      I'm in Port Townsend and just beginning to build also. I'm looking to buy my insulating board and blanket from Seattle Pottery Supply. Check out my post on the Introductions forum regarding blanket density.
      Will do, thanks!

Comment

If you are ordering blanket, I recommend McGill's Warehouse. It's much cheaper than you'll get from SPS
        My build progress
        My WFO Journal on Facebook
        My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

By the way - if either of you wants half a bag of fireclay for your build - let me know.

I highly recommend home-brew. I started with the HS50 and switched over after I blew through a bag in about 4 courses. The home-brew works just as well.
          My build progress
          My WFO Journal on Facebook
          My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Hi Washington!
            We hope your oven building is fun and enjoyable experience. You can purchase insulating blankets on our online store.

Happy cooking!

Comment

Working...
            X