For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

I'm moving and have to abandon my project, so I'm selling off my leftover materials and equipment.

I have one unopened bag of FB Mortar (FB Mortar 50 :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store). $50 - save yourself the cost of getting it shipped

I have 67 fire brick from Mutual Materials and 8 split bricks from some other provider. I don't remember MM's original price, so bring a reasonable price and they're yours.

I also have a Harbor Freight brick saw with 10" diamond blade and stand. It's in decent shape and I have the two year replacement warranty on it (over one year remaining), and will provide the information necessary to get it replaced and have a brand new saw. - $150 and you get a new saw out of the deal with the warranty!

All prices negotiable within reason. This must all go VERY soon and will be posting it on Craigslist within a few days. If you want any of this, you must get in touch with me before mid-week.

Re: For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

Originally posted by seattlecaveman View Post
    I'm moving and have to abandon my project, so I'm selling off my leftover materials and equipment.

I have one unopened bag of FB Mortar (FB Mortar 50 :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store). $50 - save yourself the cost of getting it shipped

I have 67 fire brick from Mutual Materials and 8 split bricks from some other provider. I don't remember MM's original price, so bring a reasonable price and they're yours.

I also have a Harbor Freight brick saw with 10" diamond blade and stand. It's in decent shape and I have the two year replacement warranty on it (over one year remaining), and will provide the information necessary to get it replaced and have a brand new saw. - $150 and you get a new saw out of the deal with the warranty!

All prices negotiable within reason. This must all go VERY soon and will be posting it on Craigslist within a few days. If you want any of this, you must get in touch with me before mid-week.
    Just and idea, Seattle,
    The partial construction, materials, tools and a referral to this site might be a "selling point"

There just may be a little "caveman" in who decides to buy your place .
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Re: For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

Oh, the project has already been de-constructed and the back yard re-sodded since I practically destroyed it all last year. *I* wouldn't buy a house with a half-finished home project...

Comment

Working...
      X