chocolate/marshmellow pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate/marshmellow pizza

I am pretty sure I saw this on another thread but here it is anyway. Use regular dough mix. Break chocolate bar in little pieces and sprinkle on dough. Put into over, when almost done pull out and add small mellows. Put back in till mellows turn brown. Fantastic. I had some kids over from my track team, they loved it.

Re: chocolate/marshmellow pizza

Smores! What an idea! No graham crackers?
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

No graham crackers, my wife and all the kids couldnt believe how good it was. Still like the regular smores but this is a great change!!!

Comment

Smores--My wife might get on board with ideas like this!

Comment

Great idea! We do something like this with those "pudgy-pie" makers that you can put in a camp fire. Two slices of bread with marshmallow and chocolate in between, in the fire until toasty. The kids really go for it, but you have to have a very sweet tooth!
          Picasa web album
          Oven-building thread

Comment

What a waste of good chocolate.
            I'd eat it before putting it on a pizza!

Neill
            Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
            Neill’s kitchen underway
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Originally posted by dbhansen View Post
              Great idea! We do something like this with those "pudgy-pie" makers that you can put in a camp fire. Two slices of bread with marshmallow and chocolate in between, in the fire until toasty. The kids really go for it, but you have to have a very sweet tooth!
              I remember cherries between bread and do the same thing when I was a kid. Tried it a while back and there is a big difference in the cast iron ones from the 60s to the aluminum stuff today.
              RCLake

"It's time to go Vertical"
              Oven Thread

Comment

We just did this on the fouth. We sprinkled a little cinnamon and sugar on the crust first then added the chocolate. We found it's best to cook the "smore" pizza without the marshmallows first, we then added the marshmallows at the end so they don't burn.

Dick

Comment

im interested with this..do you have pictures?
                  hello world

Comment

CEO of Interal

Craig Barrett Intel3-year return: 318%AGE: 59CEO since: 1998At least life at the top hasn't been dull for Barrett, the 25-year Intel veteran who stepped into the CEO slot at the beginning of 1998. Since then, the company has been blindsided by the sudden rise of the market for sub-$1,000 PCs, had its dirty laundry aired at the Microsoft antitrust trial, and settled a patent-infringement complaint by the U.S. Justice Department even as the feds continue to probe other Intel business practices. Worst of all, two Intel employees were murdered under horrifying circumstances in Uganda in early March. Throughout this trying time, Barrett has maintained his focus on Intel's manufacturing operations. For good reason: As microchips find their way into ever more non-PC devices, they will have to become even smaller and more versatile. "You need a guy like Barrett to manage that transition," says Cowen & Co. analyst Drew Peck.It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling

Comment

Sorry, I do not have a picture. It acually looks very good, marshmellows get nice and dark but not black, the taste is really great. Everyone loves it after a long day of eating pizza and drinking some beer. Make sure you use Hershey bars not any other chocolate. Use good marshmellows also, the cheap ones seem to burn quicker.

Comment

When I cooked mine, I found some Tia Maria choc sauce, so I used that. I rolled out the base (dont normally do that, but I wanted it very thin and crispy..almost like a biscut), put the choc sauce all over the base. I then added the white and pink marshmellows all over and in it went. You need to watch the pizza cook, and when the marsmellows start to melt...they spread all over the choc sause base! Just as they start to brown...pull it out and dust with icing sugar. Fan bloody tastic!!!

Comment

scottz,

The Tia Maria sauce sounds unreal. I also highly recommend berries (frozen raspberries in particular) on top of the chocolate and then topped with marshmallows. Really good!

Cheers,
                          Mick
                          My Clay Oven build:
                          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...dah-12821.html

Comment

Working...
                          X