chocolate pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate pizza

Pillsbury 3 doz chocolate chip cookie dough (refrigerated)
    12 oz bag of nestles semi-sweet CC's
    4 oz walnut pieces
    1 can coconut pecan frosting

Preheat oven to 360 F. Grease pizza pan. Press cookie dough evenly around the pan. Bake 12-13 min.

Remove the pan from oven, distribute about 2/3 chocolate chips
    on the dough, return to the over for a minute, Remove pan
    and spread melted chocolate evenlfy on the dough.

Let cool a bit. Warm the icing for easy spreading. Spread
    evenly on the top of the melted chocolate, leaving a boarder
    around the edge.
    sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips and the walnut pieces on the top
    Let cool a bit before cutting into small pieces.
    -------------------
    dwella

Re: chocolate pizza

This sounds new to me. The crust of a pizza is likable if chocolate is poured and cooked. I would like to have a bite of this.
    Cookware & Coupons

Comment

I did a Choc pizza last night....found some Tia Maria flavoured choc sauce and a tub full of mash mellows. I rolled out the base as I wanted it nice and flat and crispy, spead the choc on the base and threw a hand full of mash mellows on top. When it cooked all the mash mellows melted into the choc and spread all over the base. Looked good too as I used white and pink mellows. To top it off a good dusting of Icing Sugar and it was really nice, not too sweet...just a great way to top off the night!

Comment

Try replacing the chocolate with Nutella...chocolate/hazelnut spread...yum!
        Great pizza, a cold beer,a great cigar and great friends...my idea of a great time

Comment

I highly recommend chocolate spread, raspberries (frozen work well) and marshmallows. Absolutely delicious!
          My Clay Oven build:
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...dah-12821.html

Comment

I second the nutella pizza, also add some white chocolate to it. Yum

Comment

Our favorite is a partially cooked crust (can't spread well on a raw one!) with nutella spread on it, then sliced strawberries, and a sprinkle of turbinado sugar on top. If you don't have nutella, you can use chocolate chips instead, but it isn't the same.
              Elizabeth

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/e...html#post41545

Comment

I made a chocolate spread with strawberries and marscopone but didn't think about the cream in the oven so ended up with seperated cream swirling around on top. The next night the mother in law said she liked her dough thinner so rolled the base and ended up with pita bread. I added the cream after cookin and it looked much better. after trying both decided that i prefer a slightly thicker base. Might try blueberries next time.
                Robert

I love watching my crust rise and change colour in my WFO.

Comment

Working...
                X