Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Big Cookbook, or Separate Pizza Cookbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Big Cookbook, or Separate Pizza Cookbook?

I want to ask the group whether you would like to see a single cookbook, with both pizza and other recipes, or two cookbooks. One just for pizza, and a second with baking, roasting, recipes, etc.

Take a second and enter your vote in the poll shown above.

Thanks,
    James
    One big cookbook, with pizza, baking, roasting, etc.
    58.33%
    Two cookbooks; one for pizza, one for baking, roasting, etc.
    41.67%
    Last edited by james; 03-14-2007, 02:41 PM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: One Big Cookbook, or Separate Pizza Cookbook?

Hey folks we could really use your help with Jame's first on-line poll. As of 16MAR07 there have been 80 hits to this thread but only 16 votes a mere 20%. Now I could easily vent about the American contingent where voting in the US is at an all time low and vent about the overall apathy we have when it comes to electing our government officials. But I won't.

I could go on about us having over 1400 members and only 15 votes a measly 0.6% but I won’t because this number gets skewed by folks who have “dropped” off and rarely visit anymore.

My plea - make a choice and vote. 2 books or one.

Personally I voted for 2. Reality, for me, probably doesn’t matter because if it is in 2 books I will most likely print them both out. If it is single then I will print it out anyway and an index tabbed separator between them. The engineer in me makes me catalogue such stuff - I can’t help it.

Oh and sorry for you ballot stuffers - the system only lets you vote once per alias.

Note for Drake - Yeah & I was the numer 2 vote voting for 2 books making it a neck and neck race at 50%!
    Last edited by jengineer; 03-16-2007, 12:36 PM. Reason: note for drake

Comment

JE,

Dang, and I was gonna join up 20 times under 20 handles and vote for TWO cookbooks. My feeling is that one single book could become unwieldy, either online or printed out. Then again, I collect books among far to many other things. You're right. Let's get out the vote on this one. Make a choice, people.

Jim
      Last edited by CanuckJim; 03-16-2007, 11:19 AM. Reason: Typooos again
      "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Hey, I was the first vote, and I voted for a single cookbook...

Drake
        My Oven Thread:
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...-oven-633.html

Comment

How do i change my vote from one to two? At the time of voting, there was no propaganda, and i made my decision blind. But if an engineer and a baker say two, then i say two too.

Comment

There are times when you need a good lawyer, doctor, accountant, engineer, baker, etc. Maybe this is one of those times. Maybe we should go with the engineer and the baker.

Funny, nobody ever says "I need a good marketing guy."

Anyway, keep voting. Thanks.
            James
            Last edited by james; 03-16-2007, 02:51 PM.
            Pizza Ovens
            Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

When I saw the headline "One or two books" I instinctively went for the separate pizza (i.e. two books) - even before reading any arguments for or against.

So here's my unbiased vote: Make it TWO

Cheers
              "I started out with nothing, and I've still got most of it"

Comment

Working...
              X