Re: Dough ??? Anybody
I have never even seen that, thanks Utah. If you do not have a mixer, then use the same dough, but trade time for effort; hand mix it for a minute or two, then bulk rise at room temp and then ball and into the fridge. You have to plan ahead though, because it is good in 24 hours, but better at 48.
X
-
Re: Dough ??? Anybody
Yeap, all types of frozen kinds! I jump into
Things. So I'm building a 42" dome and no
Nothing about pizza dough? Learning curve.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Dough ??? Anybody
Bubb, just below this post see heading "Pizza Quest with Peter Reinhart" then select pizza. In there you'll find multiple threads on dough and sauce with plenty of recipes. Are you experienced at all in making pizza?Originally posted by Bubb View PostBeen reading a lot on there and don't see much about dough and the different
Types?. Am I looking in the wrong place? Would think on a pizza forum Dough and sauce would have their own heading? Want to read up in different types and recipes to get started with?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Dough ??? Anybody
There is some info here, but this primarily an oven board. Shoot over to pizzamaking.com for all the info you could ever hope to find on any type pizza, cheese, dough, sauce, or topping there is.
Leave a comment:
-
Dough ??? Anybody
Been reading a lot on there and don't see much about dough and the different
Types?. Am I looking in the wrong place? Would think on a pizza forum Dough and sauce would have their own heading? Want to read up in different types and recipes to get started with?Tags: None





Leave a comment: